Wellness Access Pass
Get a Pass
The Parks & Recreation Wellness Access Pass gives guests 18 years and older the opportunity to participate in self-directed programming and utilize fitness rooms at select Parks & Recreation locations. The pass gives residents access to a fitness center, open gym activities such as pickleball, badminton, volleyball, and select classes at any location. Once signed up for the pass, enroll in as many included activities at any center listed below, free of charge.
$10 a month plus taxes
Things To Consider
- Wellness Access Pass must be purchased monthly
- Passes are not transferable
- Wellness Access Pass Locations:
- All People's Life Center
- Apollo Beach Recreation Center
- Emanuel P. Johnson Recreation Center
- Gardenville Recreation Center
- Jackson Springs Recreation Center
- Northdale Recreation Center
- Ruskin Recreation Center
- Thonotosassa Recreation Center
- University Area Community Complex
- Westchase Recreation Center
For more information, call (813) 744-5595
- Select the location you will be using the pass at and which months you want to purchase*
- Purchase your pass online
- Passes must be purchased online. Kiosks are available at select locations to use to purchase through the online portal.
*Passes may be utilized at any Wellness Access Pass location during the month of purchase, regardless of the location selected at the time of purchase.