Join Hillsborough County’s new health initiative to get residents exercising and moving. Whether you bike, hike, walk, kayak, rollerblade, or even skip, track your miles. Any type of movement counts. For instance, a Zumba class or other workouts can be converted to miles. The more miles you log, the better prizes you could win!Register for Move! Hillsborough
Due to constantly changing weather conditions, trails may have partial closures or extremely muddy conditions that may not be posted on the website. For the most up-to-date trail conditions, please call the park, look for signage at the park, or text "Park name update" (Example: Brooker Creek update) to (813) 853-1177.Park & Trail Closures
How to participate
Participants may Move! on their own or with a group anywhere in the County, or through one of our beautiful County parks listed to the left. Some sites have entrance and parking fees.
- Register for Move! Hillsborough online for free. for free - you must be registered to receive your prize at the end
- Pick a goal: 100 miles, 300 miles, or 500 miles.
- Keep track of where you go and how many miles you log from now until July 31, 2021
- Once you reach your goal, fill out your completion form online to be eligible for your prize. For every goal reached, you can win a prize. For instance, if you complete 300 miles, you are eligible for a 100 mile and 300 mile prize.
- Bring your confirmation email (printed or digital) to one of the following locations to pick your prize up in person.
- All Peoples Life Center, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Apollo Beach Recreation Center, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Bell Creek Nature Preserve Administrative Office, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Carrollwood Village Park, Monday - Sunday, Sunrise to 9 p.m.
- Westchase Recreation Center, Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Saturday, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.