Rent Athletic Fields
Hillsborough County has a variety of athletic facilities, including baseball, cricket, football, lacrosse, soccer, softball and synthetic turf multipurpose fields. Facilities may be rented for a fee, if space is available and fields are not over the capacity for use.
- Practice Fields - $30 per hour/ per field with a minimum of two hours
- Tournament/Games/Camps/Clinics - $275 per day / per field
Things To Consider
- You must contact the league representative at the athletic field to ensure space is available for the date of your event. See a list of league representatives
- Proof of an insurance certificate is required and must be in accordance with Hillsborough County’s Risk Management. See requirements here
- If applicable, a Signature Verification Form must be submitted that verifies adherence to Florida Statutes for background checks and concussion education, plus verification of completion of mandatory volunteer training by all volunteers
- A rental application and short-term field facility use agreement must be completed prior to field use. Applications must be submitted 30 days prior to event
- Submission and acceptance of this application does not automatically constitute approval of permit requests. A permit may be denied if any information provided in the application is deemed to be false, or if an application does not comply with timeframes, deadlines and requirements, or if there is not available field space
- Payments must be made prior to the field use
To begin the application process, contact ParksSpecialEvents@HCFLGov.net.