Apply to become a Summer Food Program Site
Become a site in the Hillsborough County Summer Food Service Program. This program helps provide nearly 500,000 free nutritious lunches and afternoon snacks to needy children in our county.
Note: The deadline to apply was March 30, 2019. We will start accepting applications for the 2020 Summer Food Program next year.
Things To Consider
- Program dates - June 3 - Aug. 2, 2019
- Your site start and end dates must fall within the program dates
- Snack time must begin a minimum of 3 hours after the start of lunch
- Completion of this form does not guarantee approval as a Summer Food Service Site
- Summer Food Service program training is mandatory for all staff/volunteers serving summer food
The application period for 2019 is closed. We will start accepting applications for next year's program in 2020.
Our staff will contact you regarding the status of your application.