Apply to become a Summer Food Program Site
Become a site in the Hillsborough County Summer Food Service Program. This program helps provide nearly 500,000 free nutritious lunches and afternoon snacks to needy children in our county.
Things To Consider
- Program dates - June 3 - Aug. 2, 2019
- Your site start and end dates must fall within the program dates
- Snack time must begin a minimum of 3 hours after the start of lunch
- Completion of this form does not guarantee approval as a Summer Food Service Site
- Summer Food Service program training is mandatory for all staff/volunteers serving summer food
Fill out and submit the online application no later than March 30, 2019.
Our staff will contact you regarding the status of your application.