Hillsborough County offers financial education assistance for GED preparation, GED testing, and Adult Continued Education to qualified residents, which includes tuition, books, and other fees.
Adult Continued Education
- Do you need tuition assistance for post-secondary or technical training programs? Assistance for tuition, books and other program fees is available.
- Programs are available at Hillsborough County Technical schools.
GED and GED prep assistance
- Do you need help preparing for the test? Assistance for Adult Basic Education and GED classes is available.
- Are you ready to take the test? Proof of a passing score on the Official Practice Test is required.
- Present a government-issued ID and Social Security card
- Show proof of Hillsborough County residency
- Meet income guidelines. Must be below 125 percent of federal poverty guidelines
Download the Education Application Requirements for a complete checklist.
- Adult and Career Services Center
5410 N. 20th Street, Tampa