The Healthy Living Program offers comprehensive resources to support the well-being of Hillsborough County Health Care Plan Members, Hillsborough County Residents, and Hillsborough County Employees. There are three Healthy Living Centers located throughout the County.
Each fitness center offers an exercise room where one-on-one wellness consultations are available upon request and group exercise classes (in-person and virtual). There are also health education programs, classes and events such as:
- heart healthy classes
- diabetes prevention and management program
- cancer education/prevention classes
- weight loss programs
- healthy cooking classes
- group walking classes
- quarterly health screenings
Who can join?
Members of the Hillsborough County Health Care Plan, as well as the Hillsborough County residents, are eligible to join the Healthy Living Program. If you are interested in joining, email HealthyLiving@HCFLGov.net or call the Health Care Customer Service Line at (813) 272-5040 Option 7 to see if you qualify.
How much does it cost?
There is no cost for Healthy Living Program members.
Where do I join?
Visit one of the Healthy Living Centers with your identification (driver’s license, state ID card).
Where are Healthy Living Centers located?
Lee Davis Community Resource Center, 3402 N. 22nd Street in Tampa
- Plant City Community Resource Center, 307 N. Michigan Avenue in Plant City
- SouthShore Community Resource Center, 201 14th Avenue SE in Ruskin
What is included in the membership?
- Personalized one-on-one workout plan developed by a Healthy Living Wellness Specialist
- Free workouts at your assigned Healthy Living Fitness Center
- Free group exercise classes on-site and virtual
- Health screenings and nutritional counseling provided
- Goal driven incentives for Health Care Plan members
- Dental incentives for Health Care Plan members
- Various health management educational classes are provided with the assistance of our Health Care Plan Partners