The Healthy Living Program provides guidance and resources for a healthy lifestyle to Hillsborough County Health Care Plan members through local, on-site services. Resources include an exercise room, educational activities, group exercise sessions, nutritional counseling, and health screenings at Healthy Living Centers throughout Hillsborough County. Free classes on topics such as parenting, asthma, diabetes, HIV, Public Health Services, and other health management services are also available through the Healthy Living Program.
Who can join?
Members of the Hillsborough County Health Care Plan are eligible to join the Healthy Living Program. If you are interested in joining, call the Health Care Customer Service Line at (813) 272-5040 to see if you qualify.
How much does it cost?
There is no cost for Healthy Living Program members.
Where do I join?
Visit one of the Healthy Living Centers with your identification (driver’s license, state ID card).
Where are Healthy Living Centers located?
Lee Davis Community Resource Center, 3402 N. 22nd Street in Tampa
- Plant City Community Resource Center, 307 N. Michigan Avenue in Plant City
- SouthShore Community Resource Center, 201 14th Avenue SE in Ruskin
What is included in the membership?
- A personalized workout plan developed by a Healthy Living Wellness Specialist
- Free workouts at your assigned Healthy Living Center
- Free group exercise, nutritional counseling, and health screenings
- Goal-driven incentives for Health Care Plan members
- Vision services include glasses with Hillsborough County Health Care Plan
- Limited dental services with Hillsborough County Health Care Plan