Adult Day Services offer comprehensive health, social, supportive, and therapeutic services for functionally impaired seniors in a community-based setting. Adult Day Services aims to help families whose loved ones wish to remain at home as long as possible, but struggle with providing care.
Adult Day Services are for Hillsborough County residents age 60 and older who have decreased physical, mental, or social function. Fees for the program are charged on a sliding scale based on income.
- Assistance with medication administration
- Health monitoring and counseling by nurses, along with other essential services provided by professional staff
- Meals and snacks
- Nutrition counseling
- Social work counseling in addition to information and referral to other services
- Therapeutic activities
We have four locations for Adult Day Services:
- Phyllis Busansky Adult Day Care Center
4102 W. Spruce St.
Tampa, FL 33607
- Bloomingdale Adult Day Care Center
3940 Canoga Park Drive
Brandon, FL 33511
- Plant City Adult Day Care Center
1205 S. Waller St.
Plant City, FL 33566
- Northlakes Adult Day Care Center
2640 N. Lakeview Drive
Tampa, FL 33618
Find out if you qualify
Call our Customer Care Team at (813) 272-5250 to find out if you or your loved one qualifies for Adult Day Services. You may be required to complete a brief assessment over the phone.