According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the best way to protect against flu is to get a seasonal flu vaccine each year. This is very important for people 65 years and older, because they are at a higher risk of developing serious complications from flu. We are offering flu vaccinations at designated Aging Services senior and dining centers in September and October.
- Hillsborough County residents age 50 and older are eligible to receive a flu shot at one of the locations listed below
- No appointment necessary
- First-come, first-served
- Bring a photo identification and your insurance card
- Your insurance will be billed for the shot
- Most insurances do not have a co-pay for the shot
- We will issue vouchers for free shots to those without insurance
We will announce the 2019 flu shot dates in late summer or early fall.
For questions, or if you need more information, call (813) 272-5250.