The flu shot program will return in the fall of 2020.
Flu vaccinations offered during October and November
Aging Services is partnering with CVS Pharmacies to offer flu vaccinations to residents aged 50+ at designated Aging Services senior and dining centers in October and November.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the best way to protect against flu is to get a seasonal flu vaccine each year. This is very important for people 65 years and older, because they are at a higher risk of developing serious complications from flu.
- Hillsborough County residents age 50 and older are eligible to receive a flu shot at one of the locations listed below
- No appointment necessary
- First-come, first-served
- Bring a photo identification and your insurance card
- Your insurance will be billed for the shot
- Most insurances do not have a co-pay for the shot
- Some vouchers are available for free shots to those without insurance
For questions, or if you need more information, call (813) 272-5250.