Whether it's home delivered meals, recipe ideas and tips, or virtual and in-person programming for seniors and caregivers, here you will find useful resources to help.
Recipes and tips
Try some easy to make recipes and tips from nutritionistsRecipes & Tips
Stay Mentally Active
It is just as important to stay sharp mentally. Your Hillsborough County Library card gives you free access to several online learning and entertainment resources. You can apply for a library card online. Check the library website HCPLC.org or follow @TampaHillsLib on social media for the latest library information.
- Learn about personal financing, managing a budget, writing effective emails, project management essentials, computer
- Learn up to 71 languages, from Spanish to Mandarin Chinese or American Sign Language, with access to Mango Languages
- Universal Class allows you to explore over 500 online courses with instructors, practice assignments, and reinforcement tools on topics such as computer skills, personal finance, business, and more
- A wide range of audiobooks, eBooks, movies, and music are available for download
Programs for caregivers
Caregiver support group meetings
Every Thursday we offer FREE support group meetings for caregivers. Each month we will cover a new topic and present new tips to help out.
September Topic: Adult Day Services - All You Need to Know
Dates and locations:
- September 7, 2023 - Phyllis Busansky Adult Day Center, 4102 W. Spruce St., Tampa, FL 33607
- September 14, 2023 - Plant City Adult Day Center, 1205 S. Waller St., Plant City, FL 33566
- September 21, 2023 - Bloomingdale Adult Day Center, 3940 Canoga Park Dr., Brandon, FL 33511
All sessions begin at 3 PM.
Caregivers can email their RSVP to Angie Toledo-Vasquez or text message to (813) 450-8956.
Download the schedule and locations for the support sessions