Bus Pass Program
- Travel within 3/4 of a mile from a HART bus route
- Have one of the following qualifications:
- Are low-income
- Have no other means of transportation
Things To Consider
- You can use passes to ride any local HART route for an unlimited number of rides for the day or month
- You must request passes at least five days in advance of your trip(s)
- Daily & HARTPlus passes will be mailed.
- Monthly passes will be loaded to Flamingo Fare cards.
- Discount fare riders must obtain a Discount Flamingo ID Card from HART before monthly passes can be issued.
- To apply, call (813) 272-7272 Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
- You’ll need to provide the following:
- Address and telephone number
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Household income
You will then be sent an application form that must be completed and returned to receive service.
- Bus Pass application form - fillable* | Bus Pass application form - printable
- For Spanish, large print or other versions of forms call (813) 272-7272
- HARTPlus pass application form - fillable* | HARTPlus pass application form - printable
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to make any of these document accessible should email the Hillsborough County ADA Officer or call (813) 276-8401; TTY: 7-1-1.
*Fillable forms may not work correctly with many browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.) - if you have issues with the form, do one of the following:
- Download the form to your computer and open it up with a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Download the printable version of the form
- Try using the Internet Explorer browser to open the PDF