Bus Pass Program
To apply, call (813) 272-7272 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you travel within 3/4 of a mile from a HART bus route, and are able to ride HART, but can't afford a bus pass you may qualify for a daily or monthly bus pass from Sunshine Line. HARTPlus riders may also qualify for passes.
- Travel within 3/4 of a mile from a HART bus route
- Have one of the following qualifications:
- Are low-income
- Have no other means of transportation
Things To Consider
- You can use passes to ride any local HART route for an unlimited number of rides for the day or month
- You must request passes at least five days in advance of your trip(s)
- Daily & HARTPlus passes will be mailed.
- Monthly passes will be loaded to Flamingo Fare cards.
- Discount fare riders must obtain a Discount Flamingo ID Card from HART before monthly passes can be issued.
1. To apply, call (813) 272-7272 Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
2. You’ll need to provide the following:
- Address and telephone number
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Household income
You will then be sent an application form that must be completed and returned to receive service.