Hillsborough County has a strategically-linked system of multi‐use trails and shared-use paths that provide sustainable transportation alternatives, promote physical activity, and tourism.
Traditionally in Hillsborough County, trails and shared-use paths have been used primarily for recreational purposes. Recent interest and support has fueled an effort to create a connected trail and shared-use path system throughout the entire state of Florida. Currently in Hillsborough County, there is a mixture of existing and proposed trails and shared-use paths.
- Hillsborough County Greenways and Trails Storyboard Map
- Hillsborough County Existing and Proposed Trails and Shared-Use Paths Map
- Hillsborough County Capital Improvement Program Viewer
- Existing Recreational Trails in Hillsborough County
- Multi-Use Trails Typical Sections
The Hillsborough Greenways Committee continues to meet quarterly.
Call the Community Infrastructure & Planning Department (813) 635-1625.