Hillsborough County's Veterans Services assists all Veterans, their dependents, and survivors in accessing federal, state, and local benefits. There is never a fee to receive services or visit with any of our qualified Veterans Service Officers.
Phone number for all Veteran's Services offices - (813) 635-8316
- Brandon Regional Service Center
- James Haley VA Hospital Primary Care Annex (Charlie Clinic)
- South Shore Regional Service Center
- Veterans Resource Center (located at Veteran's Memorial Park)
- South Hillsborough Outpatient Clinic
- Free assistance for all Veterans, their dependents, and survivors in accessing federal, state, and local benefits.
- Connection to outside agencies for military members and families seeking assistance.
- Information, outreach, and support for Veterans in assisted-living facilities, nursing homes, private residences, and private businesses.
- Learn about Veterans activities in the County and happenings at Veterans Memorial Park and Museum.