Hillsborough County's Veterans Services assists Veterans, their dependents, and survivors in accessing federal, state, and local benefits. There is never a fee to receive services or visit with any of our qualified Veterans Service Officers.
Consumer & Veteran Services staff are available by phone at (813) 635-8316, Monday - Friday 8 AM to 4:30 PM.
Click on the name of the location to view hours, a map, and other information about the location:
- Brandon Regional Service Center
- James Haley VA Hospital Primary Care Annex (Charlie Clinic)
- South Shore Regional Service Center
- Veterans Resource Center (located at Veteran's Memorial Park)
- South Hillsborough Outpatient Clinic
Phone number for all Veteran's Services offices - (813) 635-8316
- Free assistance for all Veterans, their dependents, and survivors in accessing federal, state, and local benefits.
- Connection to outside agencies for military members and families seeking assistance.
- Information, outreach, and support for Veterans in assisted-living facilities, and nursing homes
- Learn about Veterans activities in the County and happenings at Veterans Memorial Park and Museum.