Entrepreneur Collaborative Center
Location and Hours
- Mon - Thu. - 8 AM to 5 PM
- Fri - 8 AM to 3 PM
- Evening and weekend hours available on request basis
Was your business damaged during Hurricane Idalia? The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) opened a Business Recovery Center (BRC) at the ECC. SBA representatives will answer questions about the disaster loan program and assist with applications.
Hours of operation:
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ECC NEWSLETTER
The Entrepreneur Collaborative Center (ECC) was established by the Hillsborough County Economic Development Department in 2014 to provide entrepreneurs easy access to business service providers, resources, mentorship, and specialty training. Services are provided for each businesses' unique stage of development and business category: pre-venture, start-up, micro-enterprise, small-to-mid-size enterprise, community-based, targeted industry, technology and innovation, and more.
The ECC is centrally located in historic Ybor City. The facility often hosts partner events in the evenings and on the weekends. The ECC observes government holidays in accordance with the Hillsborough County calendar. Operated by the Hillsborough County Economic Development Department, the ECC serves as a perfect venue to host low- and no-cost entrepreneurial support opportunities and events. We welcome the opportunity to co-host community events and programs that fit the mission and goals of the ECC, pending resource availability.
The ECC offers:
- One-stop shop for entrepreneurial resources and information, collaboration, and mentoring
- Host to nearly 7,000 programs and over 97,000 participants since opening in December 2014
- Supported by more than 90 business and community partners
- State-of-the-art technology and collaborative space for local non-profits and agencies to host networking and engagement events
- Home of the FSBDC at Hillsborough County
- Host site for 1 Million Cups Tampa startup presentations and networking
60 Table / Chair
Aquos Board (2)
Room set up is flexible
|Conference Room 1||16 - 20||Classroom||
|Conference Room 2||12 - 14
|Conference Room 3||6||Conference Room||Meeting Space||Wi-Fi||Dry Erase|
|Flex Space||12-15||Flex Space||
- Dry erase boards and/or walls
- Touch Screen, 70” Sharp Interactive Display System
- Drop down microphone system
- HDMI cords
- Copy machine
- Vending machine
- Ample free parking available across Palm Avenue in the Sheriff's Lot at 2109 E. 11th Ave.
- Designated parking
- Access ramps
- Accessible restrooms
- Meeting Rooms
- Public Parking