Providence Skate Park
A majority of preserves and some parks are now open. Visit the COVID-19 Closures & Reopenings page for more info.
Location and Hours
- Monday - Saturday, 10 AM to 9 PM
- Sunday, Noon to 6 PM
The skate parks will be closed on the following holidays in 2020:
- New Years day (Jan. 1)
- Independence day (July 4)
- Thanksgiving (Nov. 26)
- Christmas eve and Christmas (Dec. 24 and 25)
Skate Park Temporary Closure
We will close the skate park temporarily from July 5 through mid-September for maintenance. For more information call (813) 744-5319.
Providence Skate Park is the county's first skate park and is known as the 'Concrete Jungle.' The largest of the County's skate parks, at 14,500 square feet, this park is suited for intermediate and professional level skaters. It features a series of transitional elements include quarter pipes, a hand rail, a pyramid, a step-up and various granite structures.
Skateboarding lessons help skaters develop fundamental skills.
- All skill levels
- Youth: 7 - 12 (Tues. from 6:30 to 7:30 PM; Sat. from 10 AM to Noon)
- Teens: 13 -17 (Thurs. from 6:30 to 7:30 PM - starts January 2020)
- Adults: 18 - 60 (Sat. from1 to 2 PM)
- $20 per 4 week session
- $25 per 5 week sessions
Skate park rules
Hillsborough County skate parks are for the enjoyment of the community. These facilities are not supervised directly, so it is up to skaters to take precautions and follow the park's rules. By following the rules you ensure that the community continues to enjoy these awesome amenities.
- Helmets are recommended for all, but mandatory if you are 17 or under
- Elbow and knee pads are recommended for all skaters, but are mandatory for skaters 12 years of age or younger
- Skate parks are intended for skate boards and in-line skates only
- Shirts and shoes required at all times
- All skaters must check in at the front desk for entry into the skate park
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- Skate Park