Apply for a Neighborhood Mini-Grant
Applications Now Open
Applications for the Mini-Grant program opened on Monday, Oct. 17, 2022. The deadline to apply is 5 PM on Monday, Nov. 14, 2022.
The Neighborhood Mini-Grant program is designed to foster healthy, safe, and engaged neighborhoods that strengthen our community. Neighborhood organizations who are looking to strengthen their communities through innovative and creative community projects are invited to apply.
Neighborhood Mini-Grant Project Categories
- Neighborhood Identification
- Leadership Empowerment
- Safety Opportunities & Education
- Environmental Enhancements
- Health & Wellness Engagement
- Neighborhood Preparedness
- Neighborhood & Community Innovation
- Must be a Civic Association, Homeowner Association, or Special Taxing District.
- Must be located within Hillsborough County. This includes the City of Tampa, the City of Temple Terrace, and the City of Plant City
- Must be included in the Neighborhood Directory Listing before applying for a grant.
- Search our Neighborhood Directory Listing for your organization's name. If it is in the directory, a box will appear including the organization's information on record. If the organization's information is not current, use the Neighborhood Directory Update Form to make the necessary updates.
- If your association is not listed, scroll down to the Neighborhood Directory Registration Application and follow the directions. The Neighborhood Relations team will contact you when they receive your submission.
Applicant Resources & Requirements
- Applicant Resources Available Online: Monday, October 17, 2022
- Application Deadline: Monday, November 14, 2022, by 5 PM
- Neighborhood Mini-Grants Awarded: Early January 2023