Report a Broken Trash or Recycling Cart


Jump to:



If your trash or recycling cart is damaged, you can request a repair or replace it.

How To

  1. Call Solid Waste Customer Service at (813) 272-5680
  2. You can also request a new or repaired trash or recycling container by clicking the report button     
  3. Roll cart delivery orders will be completed within seven (7) business days of the initial date of request
  4. Keep the broken roll-cart visible from the street until the cart repair is completed

Get Help

(813) 272-5680

Get Started