|Addresses ending in 0, 1, 2 or 3||Mondays and Thursdays|
|Addresses ending in 4, 5 or 6||Tuesdays and Fridays|
|Addresses ending in 7, 8 or 9||Wednesdays and Saturdays|
Locations with no address (common areas) and locations with mixed addresses (such as office complexes)
|Wednesdays and Saturdays|
All watering must be done before 8 a.m. or after 6 p.m., and only once on your designated days.
Hand-watering and low-volume irrigation of plant material other than lawns or turfgrass may be done on any day and at any time.
New Sod and Landscaping
All watering of new sod and landscaping must be done before 8 a.m. or after 6 p.m. An irrigation system zone can only be operated if the new sod or plant material covers at least 50 percent of that zone.
- New sod and landscaping may be watered on any day for the first 30 days
- On days 31-60, new sod and landscaping may be watered approximately every other day: even-numbered addresses on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- Odd-numbered addresses, locations with no address and locations with mixed addresses on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
Decorative Fountains, Car Washing, Pressure Washing
- Uuse reclaimed water for irrigation any day of the week, but it is prohibited between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM
- Use reclaimed water for irrigation of lawns, gardens, and individual plants
- Do not allow ponding or run-off from your reclaimed water system
For More Information
- Visit Southwest Florida Water Management District’s website for more detailed information on water restrictions
- Visit the City of Tampa's website for detailed information on water restrictions
- Visit Plant City's website for detailed information on water restrictions
- Visit Temple Terrace's website for detailed information on water restrictions
- For other questions, call the Water Conservation Team at (813) 663-3251, during regular business hours