State and Private Vaccination Site Locations
- Pharmacies and Other Providers Vaccination Sites - Florida Vaccine Locator or Vaccine.gov
- Department of Health Pop-Up Vaccination Sites - Department of Health's Hillsborough County COVID-19 resource page
Hillsborough County Vaccination Site Location
West Tampa Community Resource Center
- 2103 N. Rome Ave., Tampa, FL 33607
- Daily, 9 AM to 5 PM
- Pfizer Vaccine Only
- Administering first and second doses, and booster shots*
- Now administering the Pfizer pediatric vaccine to children ages 5 -11 years**
- Appointments aren't required, but if you'd like one you can sign up at Patientportalfl.com
- Closed on Christmas Eve, Friday, Dec. 24, Christmas Day, Saturday, Dec. 25, New Year's Eve, Friday, Dec. 31, and New Year's Day, Saturday, Jan. 1.
*Booster Shot Requirements:
- Must be fully vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine
- Must have received second Pfizer vaccine six months prior to receiving the booster
- Must show previous vaccination history to receive booster
- People 16 years and older are eligible
**Vaccines for Children Ages 5-11 Years Old
- Pediatric vaccines for children ages 5 - 11 years has been approved by the CDC.
- Pfizer pediatric vaccine dosage is one-third of the adolescent and adult dose. Children ages 5-11 years will be vaccinated with two 10-microgram doses administered 21 days apart.
- Multiple locations are available for parents to take their child(ren) to get vaccinated:
- A parent/guardian must accompany their child(ren) to receive the pediatric vaccine and verify the child(ren)'s age
What to Bring:
- Photo ID with name and date of birth for all residents 18 years and older receiving a vaccine (can be Florida driver's license, state-issued, or passport). Children ages 5-17 years will need a parent/guardian to verbally verify their age.
- Vaccination card, if receiving 2nd dose or booster shot.
- Your insurance card, if one is available. There is no charge for receiving a vaccination at Hillsborough County's COVID-19 public vaccination sites. To ensure that Hillsborough County is following federal guidance on COVID-19 coronavirus vaccines, health insurance providers are being engaged in the COVID-19 public vaccine process. Individuals who do not have insurance will receive a shot for free.
CDC Vaccine Information and FAQs
The CDC recommends everyone ages 5 years and older to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Learn more from the CDC about all approved vaccines available to the public.
Residents who don't have transportation to get a vaccine can contact the Florida Department of Health in Hillsborough County to be placed on a list to receive a vaccination at home.
Requests can be made by filling out this form or calling (813) 307-8000.
On-Site Targeted Vaccination Events
The Florida Department of Health in Hillsborough County is coordinating requests from businesses, community organizations, and faith-based organizations interested in an on-site targeted vaccine event. Requests can be made by filling out this form or calling (813) 307-8000.
Lost COVID-19 Vaccine Card
If you lose your vaccination card or any record of it, return to the location that provided the vaccination if possible. To request proof of COVID-19 vaccination if you were vaccinated at a public site, complete this form to receive your Immunization Clinic Record Card. Please be aware the CDC COVID-19 vaccination record card is not an official record and will be replaced with a record from the official state's immunizations registry (Florida SHOTS).
Your primary care physician's office also should be able to look up the record of your immunization.