Information and resources for businesses, employers, and agri-business relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Cancellations and closures - See a complete list of cancellations and closures in Hillsborough County
Determine damage related to disaster impacts - Take the Business Damage Assessment Survey for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Florida Department of Health (FDOH) - The FDOH website has many resources, as well as up-to-date figures on how COVID-19 is impacting our state
Financial help and guidance
- Entrepreneur Collaborative Center (ECC)
- Subscribe to the e-newsletter - Businesses in Hillsborough County can keep up to date on the latest information and announcements on business resources and assistance programs by subscribing to the ECC e-newsletter
- Call the ECC - The ECC staff is available to answer business questions and connect businesses to local resources at (813) 204-9267
- Florida SBDC at Hillsborough County - Florida SBDC at Hillsborough County business consultants are available to assist small businesses prepare disaster loan applications and with other post-disaster challenges at no-cost. Visit Florida SBDC at Hillsborough County to request a phone or virtual appointment
- Prospera: Ayuda para pequeñas y medianas empresas en español - Prospera ayuda a iniciar, fortalecer e impulsar negocios hispanos a través de servicios gratuitos de asesoría y programas de educación empresarial en español. Durante esta crisis, Prospera puede ayudarle a enfrentar y resolver retos de su negocio, incluyendo asistencia para obtener capital de emergencia de programas gubernamentales. 813-NEGOCIO (634-6246)
- SBA Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- USDA Coronavirus Food Assistance Program for farmers impacted by COVID-19
If you have lost your job and you need help with unemployment benefits call 1-800-204-2418 or go online at FloridaJobs.org and click Reemployment Assistance Service Center to learn more about the program and watch a short video about how to apply.
Looking for a job
CareerSource Tampa Bay, supported by Hillsborough County, can help workers whose livelihoods are affected by COVID-19. Here’s how to reach CareerSource Tampa Bay by telephone:
- Tampa: (813) 930-7400
- Ruskin: (813) 419-5300
- Plant City: (813) 930-7400; extension 5563
- To use the CareerSource Tampa Bay Virtual Assistant SMS text system, text "INFO" to (813)-412-8647 for access to customized content on all services and departments.
Further resources for families
If you or your family need assistance with social programs or support, call: 211 or visit the 211 Tampa Bay site.