Register for Summer Camp
As part of the County's comprehensive response to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, all Parks & Recreation summer camp programming for the 2020 season has been canceled to help protect the health and safety of children and their families. The cancellation of the summer camps aligns with the recent decision made by Hillsborough County Public Schools regarding virtual summer school classes. Parents who pre-registered their children will receive full refunds for the paid sessions.
Camps offer participants fun age/ability appropriate adapted recreational activities including crafts, games, field trips and skill development. Summer camp sessions are two-weeks long for one session.
If you are looking for a great place for your kids to spend their summer days, then check out our Parks & Recreation run summer camps. We have traditional camps for younger kids, teen camps, adaptive recreation program camps, and specialty camps.
Please note: Those eligible for a discount must build an online profile, and provide their current Free/Reduced Lunch Letter to any recreation center location before they complete registration.
When summer camp returns, we will offer four 2-week session camps and a 1-week session camp for a total of nine weeks.
All camps run from 7:30 AM to 6 PM, Monday - Friday, unless otherwise noted.
Things to Consider
- Prior to registration, you must establish an online Parks & Recreation account order to sign up for camps
- If your child has a current reduced or free lunch letter, your child may qualify for the reduced pricing. See information on how to apply.
- Payment is due at the time of registration for each two week session
- Download the handbook: Summer Camp Parent Handbook | Manual para padres del campamento de verano
- Payment assistance is available to families who qualify for free or reduced lunch
- High quality staff and facilities
- Sign in to your online Parks & Recreation account, or create an online Parks & Recreation account
- Choose which location and program type you want to enroll your child in
- When the registration period is active, you will be able to either click on the activity number to take you directly to the online registration or you can search for the activity number when you are in your Parks & Rec account
- Add the item to your cart
- Complete registration